Orange is my mom's favorite color


Carrots are supposed to help your eyesight, but I've also heard that if you cross your eyes, they can get stuck that way. I am obsessed with carrots (i'm on a diet....) and when I hear that distinctive crunching noise, I go to the table and sit very nicely in the hopes that I will get a morsel. My parents, who take sick pleasure in watching me cross my eyes to get a carrot, usually make me do this trick before I can eat one. It's worth it though. Besides, everyone thinks I'm so cute when I do this, and so they give me more carrots. Yum!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

The Mildenhalls said...

Thanks for the big laugh, Pasha! You are sooo cute. I'll be sure to give you lots of carrots at Thanksgiving. I can't wait to meet your new brother!