In all fairness, I think that Bush did a great job tonight. He managed to control his "eye-rolling" and awkward facial expresions while Kerry was talking, and instead seemed to focus on preparing somewhat intelligent remarks. However, I still have some major issues with Bush, as demonstrated by this humorous cartoon. I HATED at the middle of the war, when WMD were still not to be found, that all of a sudden the focus of the war had "always been" bringing liberty and freedom to the Iraqi people. what a bunch of crap. the war was never about that, and if we get lucky and happen to have success in Iraqi, then I'll be the first to congratulate the coalition for liberating the Iraqis. But let's just be honest here: we cared as much about the Iraqi people as we care today about what's going on in the Sudan. Now, if the Sudanese just had some freakin' oil.........
No comments:
Post a Comment