Who says....that orange galoshes aren't an asset to one's wardrobe? These galoshes came in handy this morning when Briant, Pasha, and I ventured out into the cold, icy world of Athens. In reality, it really wasn't that icy or snowy, but Athens is just so unaccustomed to getting ice that they don't know what to do with themselves. But the moral of this story is that a good pair of galoshes can be useful when you least expect it. Plus, galoshes is just a really fun word to say.
3 comments:
I think a "Very" shirt would accessorize nicely here.
andrew harris would be happy then.
KT, you look rediculous... Rediculously awesome. Oh man, those gollashes are way cool when paired with that expedition outfit. Briant, never ever mention Andrew Harris ever again, I'm serious, I almost vomited; luckily my stellar intestinal fortitude kept my work place unscathed by your careless usage. BEWARE
oh, and how is your italiano coming, buona fortuna, in bocca lupo (crepe) caio (that's I-talian for food)
Post a Comment